Join the Diamond Room Team
Diamond Room Team Member
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- Works well in fast-paced environment and is skilled at multi-tasking
- Friendly and capable of talking to clients in person, on phones, or via email or text
- Has great attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Technologically savvy
- Free of any biases against race, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity/expression. Affiliation with any hate groups will result in automatic disqualification.
Job Duties Include:
- Screen and direct phone calls, manage correspondence
- Greeting clients upon arrival (we work on a by-appointment-only basis but we do occasionally have walk-ins)
- Handling shipping (receiving shipments and getting them to the proper person/shipping out)
- Daily office upkeep
- Office hours are M-F with occasional weekends/evenings
- Schedule client appointments and manage calendar
- Jewelry experience preferred (not required)
- Appraisal experience a plus!
- Startup experience a plus!
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous PTO
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Career Growth Opportunities within company
- Team Lunches
We consider all qualified candidates for employment without regard to gender, age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression. Criminal background check will be required.